Compressed Air Treatment
- Remove KAESER FILTER aerosols, dust, and oil vapors with threaded connections and flange connection filters - for overpressures up to 16 bar;
- High-pressure filters for Booster compressors - suitable for pressures up to 45 bar;
- Activated carbon adsorbent filters suitable for removing oil vapors and odors. By using these filters, the residual oil content is reduced according to class 1 ISO 8573-1 (0 – 0,01 mg/m³) – for pressures up to 16 and 48 bar;
- Energy-efficient and faultless operation of the dryers and compressed air filters;
- Matching nominal sizes for compatibility with Kaeser compressors;
- Easy and efficient maintenance.
- AQUAMAT water-oil separator from the CF series, optimal for efficient condensation treatment of the dispersion type - without energy costs, much cheaper than outsourced neutralization;
- Functioning verified by the authorities (DIBt - type approval) - for compliance with legal requirements;
- Protects the environment.
Authorized service 24/7 throughout Rep. Moldova
Maintenance and repair work is carried out exclusively by qualified specialists. We only use original Kaeser parts.
All engineers and technicians are trained in Kaeser's factories in Germany to ensure professionalism and competence at the highest level.